The Virtual World Blog of Key Gruin/Grau in OSGrid/Secondlife

__________________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A newspaper editor I am not

I have come to the conclusion in the last few days that I am just not cut out to be a newspaper editor and have decided to pull out from the team of OSGazet. I have simply lost interest and don't feel I have the skills necessary to make a worthwhile contribution on an ongoing basis. I will be the first to admit I don't handle responsibility very well, and I also tend to take on more than I can chew at times.

I have important things to focus on in RL, such as keeping the bills paid--that has been getting tougher and tougher for me in the last few months.

The virtual world for me has now become solely a way to fulfill my social as well as some of my romantic needs in life, very important things for me, and I have no space in my soul for anything beyond that in that world.

I was very honored to be asked to help out with the endeavor, and I thank Bolle Zidje and Oddball OToole for the opportunity. My heartfelt thank you to Eryn Galen for her guidance, organizing skills and patience, and also to Jeeper Shim and Monerda Skute for the help and camaraderie over the past few weeks. I did have a lot of fun with the project (most of the time (-:-).

I still hope to be able to contribute in some way to the newspaper, and hope it can continue to grow and become a valuable asset to the OSGrid community.

No comments:

Post a Comment